- Seminars are organised by all members of the teaching board and by invited international guests
During the three years further courses will be dedicated to "transferable skills" and to the acquisition of advanced skills in the field of scientific and popular design and writing (additional CFUs - and acquisition of open badge-certified skills (https://www.uniroma1.it/it/pagina/open-badge-sapienza). These courses and seminars will be activated at the institution of affiliation or at the destination sites of the international mobility.
- advanced training courses on current and expanding research topics and methodologies,
- advanced training courses on the use of statistical software,
- training in the design and submission of research funding applications for competitive calls: Marie-Curie, European Commission, Foundations, etc.
- training in the use of scientific dissemination tools,
- training in research publication methods typical of the various scientific communities and international contexts (e.g. retrieval and analysis of sources and bibliographic apparatus; drafting and project writing; choice of publication format, open access and predatory publishing; management of the publication process and special issues; scientific dissemination and communication for teaching purposes) to guide editorial choices and publication strategies
Below the detailed list of all the seminars