Born: Agropoli, Italy, 20th February 1993.
Current position: PhD student in Mathematics, Sapienza University of Rome.
Tentative thesis title: Deformation problems in the categories of Lie groupoids and algebroids.
2016: Master degree in Mathematics, University of Salerno, 110/110 with honors. Thesis title: I teoremi di Lie (The Lie theorems).
2014: Bachelor degree in Mathematics, University of Salerno, 110/110 with honors. Thesis title: Un’introduzione alla teoria algebrica dei gruppi lineari (An introduction to the algebraic theory of linear groups).
- Research stay at University of São Paulo under the supervision of prof. Cristian Ortiz, 3rd March-7th July 2018.
- Research stay at Pennsylvania State University under the supervision of prof. Ping Xu, supported by Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica (National Institute of Higher Mathematics) and Pennsylvania State University, 11th-28th April 2016.
2017: Exercise session, Geometry I (30 hours), B. Sc. in Mathematics, Sapienza University of Rome.
2015: Exercise session, Elements of Mathematics (31 hours), B. Sc. in Chemistry, University of Salerno.
2018: Simplicial methods in homological algebra (cycle of seminars), University of Salerno.
2018: Deformations of VB-algebroids (cycle of seminars), University of São Paulo.
2018: Deformations of VB-algebroids, Instituto de Matemática Pura e Aplicada (IMPA), Rio de Janeiro.
2017: The deformation cohomology of a Lie algebroid, University of Salerno.
2017: Lie integration: a modern approach, University of Rome Tor Vergata.
2018: Deformations of VB-algebroids, VI Workshop on Poisson Geometry and Related Topics, São Carlos, Brazil.
- Summer School on Poisson Geometry, 9th-13th July 2018, Toronto, Canada.
- XX Summer Diﬃety School, 20th-31st July 2017, Lizzano in Belvedere, Italy.
- Poisson aan de Waal, 12th-14th December 2018, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Homotopy Algebras, Deformation Theory and Quantization, 16th-22th September 2018, Będlewo, Poland.
- Poisson Geometry and Higher Structures, 10th-14th September 2018, Rome, Italy.
- International Conference on Poisson Geometry, 16th-20th July 2018, Toronto, Canada.
- Workshop in Deformation Theory III, 19th-23th February 2018, Bari, Italy.
- Micro-workshop on the formal theory of PDEs, 6th-10th November 2017, Salerno, Italy.
- Noncommutative Geometry and Higher Structures, 11th-15th September 2017, Wuerzburg, Germany.
- Pure and Applied Diﬀerential Geometry - PADGE 2017, 21st-25th August 2017, Leuven, Belgium.
- A Differential Geometry Day in Rome, 10th March 2017, Rome, Italy.
- Algebraic Geometry and Representation Theory in Rome, 22nd December 2016, Rome, Italy.
- Groups and Topological Groups, 20th-21st November 2015, Salerno, Italy.
Workshops and seminars organized
2019: Co-organizer of the student seminar Topics in homological algebra, Salerno, Italy.
2017: Co-organizer of the Micro-workshop on the formal theory of PDEs, Salerno, Italy.
2019: Deformations of linear Lie brackets, accepted for publication on Pacific Journal of Mathematics, e-print: arXiv:1805.02108 (with L. Vitagliano).
- Member of GNSAGA (National Group for Algebraic and Geometric Structures and their Applications) of the National Institute of Higher Mathematics.
- Italian: mother tongue.
- English: fluent (hold a FCE from University of Cambridge, B2 level).
- French: elementary (middle school level).