Research: Topological Neural Networks
Sep 22 - Present
Visiting PhD Student, University of Cambridge
• Research in Topological and Geometric Deep Learning hosted by Prof. Pietro Liò
• Bridging the gap between neuroscience and artificial intelligence through the lens of topological deep learning.
Sep 21 - July 22
Research Scientist Intern, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
• MaRF: Representing Mars Environment as Neural Radiance Fields. Supervised by Shahrouz Ryan Alimo and Dariush Divsalar
• Synthesize the Martian environment using several collections of images from spacecrafts’ cameras addressing key challenges in planetary surface exploration. Supervisor of a group of four students from the University of California, San Diego. Research accepted at ECCV 2022
Sep 19 - Mar 20:
Data Scientist, CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research
• Implemented a Computer-Aided System for critical infrastructure Operation (CASO) as a primary tool for the extraction and analysis of critical infrastructure functional and physical dependencies from alarms and measured physical parameters. CASO identify critical components requiring maintenance or con- solidation. The developed techniques and framework have significantly and efficiently enhanced the quality, safety and availability of critical infrastructures serving society, industrial manufacturing and production, as well as research.
• Analysis of medical images and heterogeneous data based on federated learning The objective of this research project consists in the development of ma- chine learning techniques for the analysis of medical images and heterogeneous data (radiomics, text, therapies, physical data and laboratory measurements) based on federated learning algorithms. The system provides support to experts for the detection, segmentation, classification of images and extrac- tion of significant features to support the image classification, diagnosis and prognosis of design, clinical and therapies processes. It ensure the training of algorithms via multiple decentralized edge device or severs each containing local data and images and continuously upgrade the trained model. It must ensure safety and reliability of the exchanged models across the devices or servers. The system allows the automatic and precise analysis, interpretation, classification and storage, of digital images with the capability to detect an- omalies and classify them according to international standards and protocols. The overall system ensure the privacy of the data repository and safety of the models’ development and exchange.
Jun 18 - Sep 18:
Accenture, Rome, Italy, Software Engineer
• Designer, developer and tester for interfacing a custom chatbot with a web application.
• Maintenance of an enterprise application.
Sep 17 - May 18
Roma Tre University, Rome, Italy, Quantum Technology Intern
• As an intern I helped the researchers of the quantum optic laboratory of my university to develop a quantum sensing device which measure the phase and diffusion set by several biological materials on a laser beam.
Mar 15-May 15
SOFTLAB S.p.A. Rome, Italy, Software Engineer Intern
• As an intern in high shcool, i led a team of five persons to develop a software for managing students CV’s.