2019 – present PhD
26/10/2017 – MsC in Exploration Geology (cum laude), Department of Earth Sciences, Sapienza - University of Rome, Italy.
Thesis: “Geological mapping and multidisciplinary analysis of a jurassic basin margin: the Longobucco Basin (Sila Greca, Calabria)” Supervisor: Prof. Massimo Santantonio
17/10/2014 - BSc in Geology, Department of Earth Sciences, Sapienza – University of Rome
Thesis “Analysis of a jurassic outcrop at Monte Nerone (PU)” Supervisor: Prof. Maria Alessandra Conti
Main field of interest
September 2020, June 2019 and June 2018: help during the excursions (5 daily field trips) and field course (two weeks) held as part of the course of “Geological Mapping” (BSc in Geology) (Responsible: Prof Massimo Santantonio)
May 2015 and 2016: help during the one-week field trip held as part of the course of “Paleontology” (BSc in Geology – Responsibles: Prof Umberto Nicosia, Prof. M.Alessandra Conti)
Citton P., Ronchi A., Nicosia U., Sacchi E., Maganuco., Cipriani A., Innamorati G., Zuccari C., Manucci F. & Romano M. (2020) - Tetrapod tracks from the Middle Triassic of NW Sardinia (Nurra region, Italy). Italian Journal of Geosciences, 139(3)
Cipriani A., Zuccari C., Innamorati G., Marino M.C. & Petti F.M. - Mass-transport deposits from the Toarcian of the Umbria-Marche-Sabina Basin (Central Italy). Italian Journal of Geosciences, 139(1), 9-29.
Innamorati G. & Santantonio M. (2018) - Evidence for extended Hercynian basement and a preserved Jurassic basin-margin tract in Northern Calabria (Southern Italy): the Longobucco Basin. Sedimentary Geology, 376, 147-163.
3rd International conference on stratigraphy (2019) – Abstract Book della Società Geologica Italiana, 474 pp. A cura di: Fabio M. Petti, Giulia Innamorati, Bernardo Carmina, Daniela Germani https://doi.org/10.3301/ABSGI.2019.04
Congresso SIMP-SGI-SOGEI - Il tempo del pianeta Terra e il tempo dell'uomo: Le geoscienze fra passato e futuro (2019) – Abstract Book della Società Geologica Italiana, 760 pp. A cura di: Bernardo Carmina, Fabio Massimo Petti, Giulia Innamorati, Lorenza Fascio. https://doi.org/10.3301/ABSGI.2019.05
1) Poster – 8-4 May 2020 – Innamorati G.*, Fabbi S. & Santantonio M. - Cenozoic multiphase orogenic deformations in Northern Calabria Arc: hints from geological mapping in the Longobucco Basin. Egu General Assembly 2020.
2) Oral comunication - September 2019, Rome – Innamorati G. *, Cipriani A., Zuccari C., Marino M.C. & Petti F.M. - Toarcian MTDs from the Umbria-Sabina Apennines (Central Italy): new sedimentological evidence for synsedimentary tectonics. 34th IAS Meeting of Sedimentology
3) Oral Comunication - 2-5 Luglio 2019, Milan – Innamorati G. *, Fabbi S. & Santantonio M. - Early Jurassic tectonic-sedimentary evolution of the Longobucco Basin: ammonoid biostratigraphy provides new constraints. 3rd International Congress on Stratigraphy.
4) Oral Comunication - 2-5 July, Milan. Innamorati G.*, Cipriani A., Zuccari C., Marino M.C. & Petti F.M. - Calciclastics in the Rosso Ammonitico Fm from the Umbria-Sabina Apennine (Central Italy): new evidence for Toarcian synsedimentary tectonics. 3rd International conference on stratigraphy
5) Oral Comunication - September 2018, Catania – Innamorati G. * & Santantonio M. - Sedimentological features of a preserved Early Jurassic basin margin.
SGI-SIMP congress: “Geosciences for the environment, natural hazard and cultural heritage”.
6) Poster - Settembre 2018, Catania - Innamorati G. *, Fabbi S., Santantonio M. - The role played by varying trophic conditions within the same rift basin in the development of carbonate bodies fringing dierent footwall blocks: the Lower Caloveto Fm. (Longobucco Basin - Sila Greca, Calabria). Poster
SGI-SIMP Congress: “Geosciences for the environment, natural hazard and cultural heritage”.
7) Oral communication – Innamorati G.* Fabbi S. Santantonio M. - May 2017 – Annual congress of the Società Paleontologica Italiana Oral comunication: “New ammonite assemblages from northern Calabria (Southern Italy): insight for Early Jurassic biostratigraphy and paleobiology”
8) May 2015 – congresso annuale della Società Paleontologica italiana con il poster “Occurence of graphoceratid – Pleydellia bukmani Maubeuge, 1947 – in the Umbria Marche domain and its biostratigraphical constraints”
Professional activities and assignments
May 2020 – member of the “Secondo Franchi” award commission of the Italian Geological Society to be awarded to the best paper published in the society journals
May 2019 – Organizer and chairman of the congress “1969-2019 Bruno Accordi e la scuola Geologica Romana: l’ideogeologia dell’Alto Bacino del Liri” at Earth Sciences Department (Sapienza - University of Rome)
Gennaio 2019 – Responsible of the “Young” section of the Italian Geological Society
Social media manager della Società Geologica Italiana