She deals with problems:
- environmental education and sustainable development, with particular regard to the relationship between nature and culture and Outdoor Education experiences in an interdisciplinary perspective;
- Outdoor Education and multicultural schools;
- pro-environmental, ecological and sustainable attitudes and behaviors in the educational field and the impact of socio-cultural variables in their promotion and development;
- education for sustainability and knowledge of the environment in relation to educational processes.
- 2021: Ph.D. Scholarship in "Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology And Educational Research”, curriculum “Migration studies: psychological, social and educational issues”, La Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- 2018: Single-cycle Master's Degree programme in Primary Teacher Education at “Roma Tre” University, Rome, Italy
Thesis entitled: Natura e cultura nell’educazione della Rinnovata Pizzigoni e nella Scuola del mare e del bosco; Thesis advisor: Prof. Sandra Chistolini; Final grade 110/110 cum laude